Cargo Express International, Inc is a third-party logistics company based in Miami-Dade County. CEI provides service from southern Miami-Dade to northern Palm Beach County of Florida. CEI offers the benefit of Transportation, Domestic Warehousing, Foreign Trade Zone Warehousing, and a Container Freight Station.
- All trucks have lift gates.
- Equipped with GPS and door sensors.
- A multitude of trucks are equipped with three CCTV cameras provided by https://www.c3ls.com
- All drivers are TSA and or TWIC authorized.
- Owner of a Magaya Dimensioner – https://www.magaya.com/dimensioner/
- A certified Indirect air carrier, CEI is a cargo-handling agent.
- A certified Bonded as a Common Carrier
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Container loading and unloading
- Heavy lift/special project shipping
- Automobile loading transportation
- Garment distribution
Foreign Trade Zone Warehousing
- Segregation of bar code ID
- Pick-up pack order
- Inventory control
Authorized Airline Vendor
- American Airline
- Florida Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association – https://fcbf.com/
- National Association of Foreign Trade Zones – https://www.naftz.org/
Mission: The author Dallas Willard stated, “Business is a primary moving force of the love of God in human history.” The existence of CEI is to glorify God by working at an elite level and assisting its staff in developing skills and gifts to serve God, their families, and the community.
Vision: CEI aims to be a competitive third-party logistics company that is fair, honest, and respectful to its clients, so they always feel welcome to return to CEI.
New Testament Bible Verse – Colossians 3:17 – And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.